The tasks of the development and cooperation group include, but are not restricted to, the following:
• to act as a reference group, support and initiator for agri-environmental projects
• to act as a support and reference group for providers of advisory services
• to support initiatives that highlight food production and consumption in Åland that are friendly to the environment and the Baltic Sea
• to provide a basis for the mid-term review of the current LBU programme and for the next LBU programme
• to propose new measures for inclusion in the LBU programme.